Sunday, March 1, 2015

Introduction

I am not 100% sure what I want this blog to be about. Obviously about K-Pop but also K-Dramas since it is my new favorite type of television. When I get into something, I get into it. For example, when I watched my first K-Drama that I loved, I went and found out all the movies/TV shows the actors had been in, and then added those that seemed interesting to my queue at Dramafever. Not only that, I would look up as much history on each that I could- did they live in America ever? Are there any interviews with them on YouTube? Are they part of a K-Pop group? Those types of things.

Therefore, I have looked into a lot of these groups and actors and TV shows. I don't find a whole lot of information. There is your typical Wikipedia page and the few fansites that exist but not a whole lot talking about their opinions on shows or groups or videos. They may be out there, but they aren't easy to find.

So when that happens, it makes me want to create my own. Maybe no one will every find this. That's fine. It's here for those who might be interested, like little ol' American me, in the world of Korean entertainment. It's a place for me to practice my writing. It's here for me to gush and/or complain about my favorite videos, songs, shows, and movies.

And, I will always post pictures or videos, so there is that to look forward to! Starting with my favorite guy from my favorite group:

Choi Minho from Shinee

And here...we...go...

No comments:

Post a Comment