Thursday, April 30, 2015

Rooftop Prince- Episode 1

I typically don't do episodic reviews but I am feeling compelled to write about this first one. I'm pretty sure I'll like this show and usually can't tell that by the first episode. Time travelling aside, the story seems pretty crazy already, in a good way. And this picture:


Is just perfect. They look absolutely ridiculous, I know it's traditional but seriously, those people looked cray-cray.

Some unbelievable stuff happens right in the first episode...are they really killing off main characters already? I'm interested in seeing how it all plays out, and I am really looking forward to meeting all these characters.

And time travelling by moonlight...that's a first for me. I love time travelling shows, so that will be fun, watching them figure out modern day stuff.

So far, so good. I'll write more as the show progresses but I'm already thinking this will turn out to be a "love" show that I will finish and not stop halfway through....no promises though.



Maybe some promises....I do love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment